Wednesday 3 December 2014

Change of Final Design

This was a very last minute decision to help on behalf of my partner. I decided to take it upon myself to change and simplify my own hair design. This was so that my partner Rachael would feel more comfortable and at ease creating the look on the day of the timed assessment.

I did this because my partner messaged me in a tone of panic that she would not be able to create the look I had carefully designed. I am a little annoyed in having decided to change my design for the sake of my partner's abilities.

In the future, I will never do this again. I feel as though my design now does not show what techniques I am capable of but I hope this is taken into consideration. My partner never practised my hairstyle as she never attended classes when I was always punctual which is the reasoning behind changing my design so suddenly.

Rachael told me how she lacks in confidence when it comes to French plaiting so I completely took that out of the back of my hairstyle and only left two small French plaits on either side of my head. I felt she would hopefully be able to complete my hair design in time this way.

Again, I undoubtedly regret this decision of changing my hair design but I will know never to make that mistake again. After all, it was down to my partner  to commit to the project which unfortunately did not show for me.

This is now my final design. 


No comments:

Post a Comment